Friday 8 May 2015

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY - FROM TEAM TAHI

Team Tahi wishes all their Mum's and all the Mum's of the world a very Happy Mothers Day tomorrow!

Check out what Team Tahi had to say is great about their Mum


My mum is great because she plays netball and laughs.

My mum is great because she reads me lots of stories

My mum is great because she likes to read me books

My mum is great because she gives me boy flowers (blue)

My mum is great because she is good at playing with me

My mum is great because she reads me stories, tucks me in at night and gives me a good night kiss


My mum is great because she takes me to the park, the shop and my cousin's house

My mum is great because she always gives me my favourite teddy to sleep with

My mum is great because she reads with me

My mum is great because she reads lots of stories to me

My mum is great because she is good at vacuuming

My mum is great because she gives me cuddles in bed
and out of bed

My mum is great because she vacuums up the house


No comments:

Post a Comment